(Air Date: October 27th, 2016)
It’s our last episode in person for a while! Laura is moving to Ireland and so Ben & Laura get together on last time — for pizza. Of course!
Today’s podcast is a bit more loosey goosey. No “official” hisses and purrs, though we do discuss:
• RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 2 (DUH!)
• The upcoming Impossible Burger (by Impossible Foods) which is a plant based burger that actually “bleeds”!
• The problems with chocolate and how to know if your chocolate is TRULY fair trade and slavery/child-labor free. Hint: You’re gonna wanna install The Chocolate List app brought to you by the Food Empowerment Project!
• Laura’s feelings about Green Chef‘s organic vegan delivery services.
Please be in touch and let us know what you thought of this episode!
– CALL US: (315) VEGAN-01, that’s 315-834-2601
– EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
-TWEET US: @BigFatVegans
-FACEBOOK US: Search for “Big Fat Vegan Radio”
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER & INSTAGRAM!
@HoneyLaBronx and @Larayaz
Buy some famous Medieval Oil!
AND AS ALWAYS
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS