(Air Date: December 25th, 2016)
Well we didn’t bring you a Halloween episode this year… or a Thanksgiving episode… and this isn’t really even much of a Christmas episode.
But we saw no other way to make up for the delay than to bring The Michael Harren on to the show. Then we realized that’s a lot of pressure on Michael to make up for our shortcomings.
And so Ben & Michael proceed to eat their weight in ice cream (and ice cream sandwiches) and they carry on like a couple of damn fools.
Let us know if this episode was listenable-to, or just a giant (although-still-vegan) disappointment.
P.S. After Michael Harren ASSURING me that this microphone would be sufficient for the recording, I listened to the episode and there’s this weird, annoying audio problem where the audio levels keep dipping and fading in-and-out. My apologies. It’s still listenable-to… but it’s gonna be kinda irritating. But we’ll get through this together!
On this episode we discuss:
• Michael Harren’s “The Animal Show”
• The horse carriage protests
• Stupid Goddamn Canada Goose (and the stupid goddamn people who wear them)
• …and then we promptly devolve into acting like fools on Facebook Live. Which probably isn’t as much fun(?) to listen to as we thought it was to watch. So here’s a link to the Facebook Live video in case you’d rather watch that part than listen:
Please be in touch and let us know what you thought of this episode!
– CALL US: (315) VEGAN-01, that’s 315-834-2601
– EMAIL US: email@example.com
-TWEET US: @BigFatVegans
-FACEBOOK US: Search for “Big Fat Vegan Radio”
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER & INSTAGRAM!
@HoneyLaBronx and @Larayaz
Buy some famous Medieval Oil!
AND AS ALWAYS
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS
Song: It’s a surprise
By: You’ll figure it out…