(Air Date: December 23rd, 2017)
We did it! We made it to 100! That makes this episode the Derrick Barry of the podcast!
To celebrate this occasion, I thought it would be fitting to invite listeners and guests alike to join us in an online video hangout which was recorded for this episode (and the video will be available on our YouTube channel – eventually.)
Joining us on this episode, please welcome:
Anthony Moringello Photography
TODAY’S GUESTS RECOMMENDATIONS:
SARA ANDREWS recommends:
– Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong (by James W. Loewen)
– Lies Across America: What Our Historic Sites Get Wrong (by James W. Loewen)
DONNA ZEIGFINGER recommends:
– Documentary: You’re Not Vegan! (about Donald Watson who created the Vegan Society and later was told he couldn’t call himself vegan)
Please be in touch and let us know what you thought of this episode!
– CALL US: (315) VEGAN-01, that’s 315-834-2601
– EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
– TWEET US: @BigFatVegans
– FACEBOOK US: Search for “Big Fat Vegan Radio”
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
BUY A T-SHIRT!!!
(Did we mention we now have T-Shirts??? Cuz we do!)
Honey LaBronx’s Vegan Drag Queen Cooking Show:
If you’d like to support the Vegan Drag Queen cooking show, as well as Honey LaBronx’s other efforts — please check out her Patreon and consider becoming a monthly supporter at:
Buy some famous Medieval Oil!
And Honey LaBronx merch is now available online at:
AND AS ALWAYS
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS
Today’s musical guest: